Combilift forklifts for sale
Established in 1998, Combilift offers a wide range of specialized, custom-made products that help companies optimize their storage space and material handling in more than 85 countries. The design and multi-directional capabilities of these products make handling long loads safer and more efficient. Each purchase of Combilift products also includes a personalized collaboration with our clients to optimize and maximize their storage space and to meet their unique material handling needs.
Les Chariots Élévateurs GCS is a certified Combilift dealer. We are the Quebec experts to advise you on the choice of your next specialized material handling equipment. In addition, our technicians undergo continuous training to offer exceptional after-sales service. With Combilift, you will need only one forklift to perform all your material handling operations (unloading, storing, feeding your production, and loading for shipping).
Established in Ireland in 1998, Combilift is the world's largest manufacturer of multidirectional forklifts and distributes its products in over 85 countries. Combilift is a recognized leader in providing solutions for handling pallets or long loads safely while maximizing warehouse capacity. Combilift's philosophy is focused on innovation, design flexibility and service. This philosophy has enabled them to become the fastest growing forklift manufacturer in the world.
In 2021, Combilift designed, manufactured, and delivered its 60,000th forklift. No other manufacturer can offer the same level of customization and adaptability to meet the specific needs of each client or business, regardless of size. Combilift forklifts are robust, versatile and can be used both indoors and outdoors, depending on the model.
By maintaining continuous investments in research and development, Combilift is committed to offering state-of-the-art forklifts to meet the growing needs of its clients.
Combilift stands out with its multidirectional driving technology. This technology is offered on several categories of forklifts. Depending on the range of forklifts, Combilift offers lifting capacities ranging from 1,000 lbs to 220,000 lbs. Combilift offers the following types of forklifts:
- PPT industrial pallet trucks, with multi-position tiller arm (6,600 lbs to 17,600 lbs capacity)
- CS stackers, WR/WR4 multidirectional scissor stackers (3,200 lbs to 4,400 lbs capacity)
- CB-CBE multidirectional forklifts, counterbalanced forklifts (6,000 to 10,000 lbs. capacity)
- Multi-directional C-Series platform forklifts (5,000 lbs to 55,000 lbs capacity). Ideal for handling long loads and maximizing your operational efficiency safely, while increasing your warehouse capacity. Combilift has integrated the features of a counterbalanced forklift, a side loader, and a very narrow aisle forklift. In addition, most forklifts are available with electric, LPG or diesel engines.
- GT, ST, SL, 4WSL side-loaders (5,500 lbs to 13,000 lbs capacity). Handle long loads while maximizing your storage space.
- Cavalier SC (60,000 lbs to 220,000 lbs capacity) handles heavy, oversized loads and can even replace a traditional overhead crane.
- The CSS-Slip Sheet container loader can load a 40' trailer in 6 minutes.
- RT All Terrain forklift (3,300 to 9,000 lbs capacity), 3 spiked wheels, choice of 2 cabs.
Depending on the forklift model, you can modify the mast, tires, and cab (heating/AC). The forklifts offer blind spot cameras and, to assist in the handling of high loads, blue safety lights and many other options.
Despite the unique features of each unit, Combilift uses standard parts and is committed to providing replacement parts to facilitate equipment repair and get your forklift back in operation.